SSC CHSL 2018 Question Papers With Answer Keys PDF Download [Bilingual]
Staff Selection Commission has conducting the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exams 2018-19 from 1st July 2019 to 11th July 2019 in total 25 shifts. SSC conducts SSC CHSL Exams every year to recruit Lower Division Clerks, Data Entry Operator, Personal Assistance, Court Clerk, Shorting Assistant and other posts.
In this post you will get SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF which is official question paper of SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Exam. SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF is available here to download.
In this post, we are sharing the question paper with answer keys of SSC CHSL 2018 Exam. These keys are provided by followers of RankerG and credits goes to them only. You may download it from the link provided below.
SSC CHSL 2018 Official Question Papers With Answer Keys PDF Download (ENGLISH)
|English||Shift – I||Shift – II||Shift – III|
SSC CHSL 2018 Official Question Papers With Answer Keys PDF Download (HINDI)
|Hindi||Shift – I||Shift – II||Shift – III|
SSC CGL MAINS Chapter Wise MATHS Questions From 2011 To 2019 – DOWNLOAD
|Name Of The Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Name Of The Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||Previous Year Papers|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2020||16th March 2020 to 27th March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card Date 2020||7 Days Prior To Exam|
|Application Starting Date||03rd December 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||10th January 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Date 2020||28th June 2020|
Total 100 questions of 200 Marks were asked in SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam 2019. Each questions contains 2 marks for per correct answer & 0.5 negative marks for per wrong answers.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. Of Questions/Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/50|
|English Language & Comprehension||25/50|
- Benefits of Solving SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDFSSC CHSL Tier I Exam is of multiple choice questions.
- Total time duration for this exam is 1 hour i.e 60 minutes.
- Total 100 questions will be asked, each question carry 2 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF will help the candidates in the following ways:-
- Understanding Exam Pattern: Going through the SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper 2018 will help you to know the exam pattern and marking scheme of SSC CHSL exam. You will be able to know the number of questions asked in each section, marks awarded for each correct answer and the negative marking scheme.
- Types of Questions asked : You will be able to know the type of questions asked. As the questions are asked from specific topics across the vast SSC CHSL syllabus, by referring the SSC CHSL question papers you can get to know the nature of the questions and their selection process.
- Weightage of chapters/ Topics : Referring to SSC CHSL Previous Year Papers 2019 will help you to weightage of each chapter. This will help you to identify the important chapters which will, in turn, help you to build your preparation strategy.
- Difficulty level of exam : Solving SSC CHSL Question Paper 2018 PDF will help you realize the difficulty level of the exam. Also, you will come to know the number of easy questions and the number of difficult questions and plan accordingly to manage the time between the two to solve the questions.
- For practice : You can also use the SSC CHSL Question Bank 2018 PDF for practice by solving it and knowing the mistakes you made. By practice, you can improve your speed and accuracy of solving the questions.
- To know your present preparation level : Solving SSC CHSL Question Paper 2019 PDF will help you know how well are you prepared for SSC CHSL presently. this will help you know where you stand. you can now take steps based upon your present performance to reach the SSC CHSL cutoff score.
- To Build a Strategy : By referring to all the above parameters candidates can build a strategy to maximize their scores by working on their weaknesses. Also, you will now be knowing which question to attempt first and which one can be solved later. Thus, you are managing time well and boosting your score in a smarter way. This will help you solve the paper with confidence and ease leading to a higher score.